Zoom continues to adapt to the changing work landscape and has announced their newest addition— Zoom Events—an all-in-one platform for virtual experiences. Available this summer, the new platform delivers a full-scale virtual event solution that combines the power of Zoom meetings, Chat and Video with the ability to produce ticketed, live events for internal or external audiences of any size. A perfect addition to their recent updates that have focused on supporting the hybrid work model, the platform offers yet another layer of support for organizations that are attempting to stay competitive in the new normal.
In Beta now, OnZoom, Zoom’s events platform for smaller organizations, offers the ability to create, host and monetize events such as fitness or cooking classes, as well as theatrical performances, and more. On Zoom will remain a separate product from Zoom Events, but with the addition of Zoom Events, Zoom will offer businesses, both large and small to have flexibility within the platform to conform to their needs, whether that be a companywide training at locations countrywide or a local yoga class.
Zoom Events Features:
- Build an event hub to easily manage and share events
- Customizable ticketing and registration
- Control access and billing from one portal
- Host a variety of events – free or paid, one-time or series
- Bring attendees together with integrated networking
- Track event statistics like attendance, registration, revenue, and more
- Events can be kept private or posted to our public directory for others to discover
- Zoom Events can be used with an existing paid Zoom Meetings or Video Webinar license