With the hybrid work model now a focus among many companies, Shure has identified the need to provide a breadth of options to organizations that are looking to reinforce their collaboration power. The recent acquisition of Stem Audio was a move in this direction. Shure has announced it will offer Stem Ecosystem solutions in addition to its Microflex product line to deliver a wider choice of complete audio systems in order to service a variety of needs. The Microflex Ecosystem will continue to support high-end applications with custom install needs, while the Stem Ecosystem will service applications with less complicated installation requirements.
Stem Ecosystem products include:
- Stem Wall: Soundbar with 15 microphones performing beamforming, along with full-range speakers and subwoofers
- Stem Table: Table top unit equipped with nine microphones that perform beamforming and a downward-facing speaker
- Stem Ceiling: A 100 microphone ceiling array that offers two mounting options (low profile or chandelier mode) and three-beam options
- Stem Speaker: A PoE+ powered external speaker with three mounting options and a powerful driver
- Stem Hub: The Stem Hub enables multiple units in a room to communicate and function more effectively as a solution. The unit offers USB Type B, ethernet, Dante, VoIP connectivity, and pluggable terminal blocks for external speakers.
- Stem Control: A dedicated touch controller that connects to the network with a single ethernet connection, allowing access to the Stem Ecosystem platform and remote management of an organization, or can be used as an in-meeting controller with video conferencing platforms.
Microflex Ecosystem products include:
- Microphones: Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array, MXA310 Table Array, and MXA710 Linear Array Microphones, and Microflex Wireless (MXW) Systems
- Loudspeaker: Microflex™ MXN5-C Networked Ceiling Loudspeaker
- DSP: IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor and IntelliMix Room® Audio Processing Software
- Software: Designer System Configuration Software and SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software
- Accessories: MXA Network Mute Button and Audio Network Interfaces