NEC recently announced the availability of two new commercial LCD displays—the C651Q and V654Q—both large-format 4K UHD displays with commercial grade features. NEC says the new models offer a thinner and lighter design with anti-reflective high haze coating, full external control and network capabilities through LAN. Both support landscape and portrait orientation for presentations or digital signage use. The new C and V models also feature the SpectraView Engine—NEC’s proprietary color management and stabilization system that provides color control and uniformity correction color control capabilities.
The C651Q is well suited for presentation purposes in corporate, retail, and house of worship settings, thanks to its 4K UHD display that is perfect for high ambient light situations and close distance viewing. The V654Q is ideal for digital signage applications in situations where higher brightness is needed, such as retail, transportation, and healthcare settings. Both the C and V Series models feature updated connectivity that offers full external control via LAN or RS232 interfaces, as well as an OPS and the SOC Powered by Raspberry Pi slots for modular expansion.
Additional features for both models include:
- 24/7 runtimes
- Advanced connectivity, including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 connections, plus one DisplayPort out powers a 60 Hz signal for UHD performance via a single cable
- Wake On Input-Signal with custom input detect functionality
- Integrated Ambient light sensor
- Integrated Media Player via USB or SD Card
- IR and button lock functionality
- Full scheduler functionality, including holiday mode
- Full metal chassis and convenient carrying handles for easier installation