Epson JUST announced that they are coming out with a full line of Laser projectors – of up to 25,000 lumens! There will be 7 different model types, set to launch into the market place just in time for Infocomm in June and start shipping in July of 2016. Not only does this bring Epson into the laser projector market but it also means that they will be able to compete with some of the biggest and brightest projectors from other industry leaders. The new line of Pro L projectors has some great new features, including:
- 4K Enhancement Technology – A revolutionary technology that accepts a 4K signal and enhances the image beyond the standard 1080p resolution
- 24/7 warranty for 20,000 hours or 3 years bumper-to-bumper warranty – all parts included!
- Auto Image Calibration for edge blending applications – to ensure uniform image quality across multiple projectors
- Optional Interchangeable lenses – motorized with memory
- New .35 Ultra Short Throw lens and Zero offset, so it’s perfect for signage, lobbies, and other areas where throw distances might be limited.
- Emulation protocol for other industry-leading projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson without needing to reprogram existing control systems
All the new Pro L projectors will be WUXGA/4Ke, ranging from 6,000-25,000 lumens, using laser light source technology, as opposed to the traditional single or dual lamp. These projectors are perfect for the higher education lecture hall room or similar set ups where a high reliability projector with low maintenance is required. Pro AV Systems can help you spec them into whatever application you have – just ask!
If you are interested in learning more about the projectors or getting pricing, contact your sales rep today or email email@example.com.