The RSU1 Alumni Association and the Department of Education in Bath, ME, took on a 186,658 square foot project creating a new sustainable educational environment at Morse High School. Their contractor, Lavallee Brensinger Architects, enlisted Pro AV Systems to outfit the entire building with state-of-the-art, engaging technology.
Morse High School envisioned its centrally located learning and dining common serving as the “heart” of the school while connecting the library, CTE programs, core subjects, athletics, and performing arts wings. All spaces needed to quickly and easily adapt to advances in technology, equipment, educational delivery, and collaboration.
Pro AV Systems had to coordinate with many contractors across architecture, electricity, and other trades to ensure all technology functioned properly and fulfilled all power and data needs.
- Project Partners:
- Lavallee Brensinger Architects
- Wayne J. Griffin Electrical
- Harvey Construction
- Project Accomplishments:
- Beautiful new school in Bath, ME, with state-of-the-art learning and teaching tools
- Classrooms outfitted with Promethean Interactive Panels and Lightspeed Speech Reinforcement Systems
- Large sound system installed in specialty spaces such as the PE and competitive guys, dining, MPR, cosmetology, and café
- Café specifically designed to highlight digital signage, menu boards, and announcements in a video wall type application using Samsung MagicINFO, the simplest and easiest signage platform on the market
Learn more about this project through Lavallee Brensinger