Biamp’s new Parlé family of Beamtracking microphones deliver a discreet solution for quality conferencing sound. The new TCM-X and TTM-X tabletop models join the TCM-1 pendant, all with Beamtracking technology, which follows meeting participants as they move about a space, ensuring high quality voice pick up wherever the person is sitting or standing. Additionally, they require very little setup time for easy installation.
The TCM-X is a low-profile, ceiling mounted 6-inch microphone contained within a discrete enclosure that blends subtly into the ceiling. For rooms where a tabletop microphone is desirable, the TTM-X is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, minimizing the amount of table real estate it occupies. The new Parlé models feature four 90-degree tracking zones delivering dynamic, 360-degree room coverage, and each microphone uses just one channel of acoustic echo cancelation (AEC) for far more efficient processing resource utilization than conventional beamforming models.
With Biamp’s termination-free design, installations requiring two microphones can add an additional satellite microphone to either the ceiling or tabletop model by connecting it to the primary microphone’s processing unit. All models are available in black or white and come in the following configurations:
- Parlé TCM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone
- Parlé TCM-XA — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone with 2-channel PoE+ amplifier featuring Biamp’s patent-pending burst power mode
- Parlé TCM-XEX — Beamtracking ceiling microphone expansion model
- Parlé TTM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking tabletop microphone
- Parlé TTM-XEX — Beamtracking tabletop microphone expansion model