Spectrums Announces New SLIM Lectern for Education
Spectrum Industries introduced their new compact and robust SLIM Lectern, designed for use in education. Its powder coated, heavy gauge steel frame means it will last years into the future and its lightweight design with optional locking casters can allow it to easily be moved from one room to another. Optional shelves provide storage for learning materials such as tablets. The SLIM Lectern provides AV-readiness with optional AV cutouts and a rack cube.
- Removable audience-side panel provides access to internal equipment
- Angled work surface provides privacy and styling
- One 2-inch cable grommet on work surface provides cable access to user
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful work surface for instructors
- Small footprint fits into any classroom space
- Optional customizable logo panel simplifies adding or changing logos
- Optional 3-inch swivel Twin-Wheel (TW) casters provide mobility or glides
- Optional shelf provides convenient extra storage
- Optional removable rack cube (6RU front and rear)
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards.
The modern design can be customized with a choice of laminate or metal sides and an optional front logo panel.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & SPECIAL PROJECTS
Adrienne is responsible for all inbound and outbound marketing efforts, website design and development, special events, and tradeshows.