Join Us At Campus Tech 2015 – For Free!
In just a few weeks Pro AV Systems will be showcasing our solutions at the Campus Technology show at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA on July 28-29. It’s a show that’s packed full of educational technology, sessions and exhibitors to help better your solutions and professional development. You will be able to find the latest information and technology to position your school or campus on the cutting edge of 21st century education and enterprise. Who should come?
- IT executives (CIO, CTO, CFO, VP) providing top-level leadership to all areas of technology use and integration on campus
- Technology directors, and academic or technology planners whose work impacts the institution at an enterprise level
- Faculty who teach with technology, instructional designers and developers, and academic technology program managers
- IT staff, technology program managers, mobile application developers, and those charged with classroom technology implementations
- Business, marketing, operations and finance management
Looking for a reason why you should go? Here are 6!
- Intensive Training: Immerse yourself in four information-packed days of education technology-focused workshops, sessions, keynotes, new solutions and products in the exhibit hall and a can’t-miss reception!
- Focused Topics Designed for You: An excellent selection of workshops and breakout sessions in six relevant tracks: CIO: Next Generation — NEW! • Higher Ed IT in the Digital Age — NEW! • IT Leadership & Policy • Online & Blended Learning • Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age • IT Management & Networking
- Unparalleled Access to Experts: Class-sized breakout sessions give you the opportunity to spend quality time with ed tech experts who are reshaping and defining the uses of technology in higher education. It’s a great opportunity to get insightful, on-point answers to some of your most important questions.
- Grow Your Network: Between sessions, at lunch, in the exhibit hall and at the reception. You’ll enjoy easy access to speakers and vendor representatives, and network with peers and colleagues—IT directors, CIOs, administrative and instructional leaders—to expand your professional development network.
- Robust Technological Solutions: Explore new advances in the marketplace and meet in the exhibit hall with hundreds of leading technology suppliers in an interactive, face-to-face setting that allows for in-depth research and product demos on the technology solutions you need.
Want to get a FREE exhibit hall pass?
Go to this website to sign up: www.campustechnology.com/exporeg
Enter this promo code on the payment page to get FREE registration: EXH15E
It’s that simple. Then, of course, visit Pro AV Systems in the Technology Pavillions on the show floor and see some great technology and integration!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & SPECIAL PROJECTS
Adrienne is responsible for all inbound and outbound marketing efforts, website design and development, special events, and tradeshows.